- The Osaka Marathon RUNNING EVENT
- Happy Morning Run
The Osaka Marathon RUNNING EVENTHappy Morning Run
Running transcends borders!
The Happy Morning Run is getting popular year after year and this year, we will also organize it once again. This is a fun run event, international runners passing through Osaka Castle Park as well as domestic runners with families and friends in the previous morning of race day.
This year, a tenugui or a Japanese style hand towel will be given out for every participant as a souvenir for the first time, which can be used as a hachimaki or headband to wear around the head or worn around your neck just like a scarf.
Let’s pump up the event by wearing an item with Japanese vibe. So let’s join international runners and enjoy all the atmosphere of Osaka and delightful sights such as Osaka Castle and its beautiful nature together!
We are looking forward to having you with warm hospitality unique to Osaka.
Accepting applications end!
Thank you for your application a lot.
|Event name||The Osaka Marathon Happy Morning Run|
|Organizer||Osaka Prefectural Government, City of Osaka, Osaka Association of All Athletics(Osaka Marathon Organizing Committee)|
|Official sponsor||Coca-Cola(JAPAN)Co., Ltd.|
|Date & Time||Saturday, November 30, 2019 from 7:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
※ Event will proceed regardless of weather.
|Venue||Osaka Castle Park（https://www.osakacastlepark.jp/images/pdf/map_en.pdf）
◎Meeting Place: Nishinomaru Garden
◎Course: Within Osaka Castle Park
|Contents||Fun Run（Approx. 2.2 km）
※There will be no commendation or time recording.
|Eligibility for participation||〔International slot〕The winners of the drawing for the Osaka Marathon 2019
|Fixed number||1,000（First-come, first-served basis）
|Prize for participation||Tenugui or Japanese style hand towel (Manufactured by MIZUNO),
Snacks such as drinks and fruits to be offered. (tentative)
|Application period||From Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, August 30, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
※Applications will close when the fixed number is reached, even if before the deadline.
|Application method||Please apply via MyPage on a dedicated site within the Osaka Marathon official website (PCs and smartphones only).
Those who haven’t got a MyPage, you can obtain it right away by entering a few items.
If you already have your MyPage, please go through the application procedure via MyPage.
|Event day registration
|Date: Saturday, November 30, 2019
Time: 7:45 a.m.
Registration: Osaka Castle Park, Nishinomaru Garden
※Please print out the “certificate of participation” provided in advance and bring it with you to the event venue.
- ・Dress appropriately to participate immediately as far as possible on event day as the changing room is anticipated to be heavily congested.
- ・Due to limited space for baggage, please restrict the volume of baggage you bring.
- ・Keep valuables on your person. The event organizer disclaims responsibility for any accidents such as illicit access by theft and loss.
- ・Please bring your health insurance card just in case.
- ・No day-care center facility is provided.
- ・Please use public transportation to access the venue.
- ・Take all garbage back home with you.
- ・Be aware that Osaka Castle Park is not exclusively reserved for this event. We appreciate your understanding.
- ・Follow instructions given by our staff. If you are unable to obey such instructions, we may refuse your participation.
- ・To participate, complete application procedure and acknowledge agreement with the Terms and Conditions of the Osaka Marathon Happy Morning Run.
Terms and Conditions of the Osaka Marathon Happy Morning Run
- ・No canceling once the application procedure is complete.
- ・Vicarious participation is unacceptable.
- ・The event organizer disclaims responsibility for any delay in the application procedure due to any problems with PCs, smartphones, Internet browsers and network connections during such activity.
- ・The event organizer disclaims responsibility for illness or any other accidents suffered by participants excluding first-aid treatment.
- ・Entry fees will not be refunded if the event is canceled for any reasons beyond the control of the event organizer i.e. earthquake, storm, flooding, snow, accidents and infectious diseases. Moreover, in case of excess or double payment, no excess paid will be refunded.
- ・The event organizer disclaims responsibility for delayed arrival of entrants on the event day due to public transportation and road conditions.
- ・Usage and portrait rights of images, photographs and articles covering the event, entrants’ names, ages and addresses (country, prefecture or city) used for TV broadcasting, newspapers, magazines and Internet, belong to the event organizer.
- ・Wearing or displaying any designs or brand names representing commercial names or trade names, etc. used for advertising purposes within the event venue (including the race course) is prohibited.
- ・Wearing or displaying any designs or brand names representing commercial names or trade names, etc. used for advertising purposes within the event site (including the race course) is prohibited. If approved by the event organizer, photos and things like that may be sold on a commitment basis.
- ・For any matters other than the aforementioned terms and conditions, please comply with the instructions given by the event organizer.
- ・The event shall be implemented in accordance with all relevant national laws and ordinances.
Policies on handling of personal information
The event organizer shall handle participants' personal information in accordance with laws on personal information protection.
The event organizer, acknowledging the importance of protecting personal information, shall comply with all laws and ordinances concerning the protection of personal information when handling the same.
The event organizer shall use personal information to enhance services to participants, including event details, notifications of relevant information, and providing services by event sponsors, support organizations and their affiliates.
The event organizer or Osaka Marathon Call Center may contact participants to confirm the information stated in their application forms.
For application inquiries regarding the event:
Osaka Marathon Call Center
Business hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(excluding Sat., Sun., and holidays)
※Due to numerous inquiries, it may take us some time to respond. We appreciate your understanding in advance.
Accepting applications end!
Thank you for your application a lot.