- Application Procedures for General Runners
EntryApplication Procedures for General Runners
Accepting applications end!
Thank you for your application a lot.
|Application||Maximum number of participants||30,000 runners※1|
|Procedure||Online entry (PC and Smartphone only)
※Application using a dedicated payment slip is not acceptable.
|Applications open||Fri., April 5, 2019, 10:00 a.m.|
|Applications close||Fri., May 17, 2019, 5:00 a.m.|
|Screening||Procedure||Entrants will be selected by the drawing if Applications exceed the maximum number.
(We may select additional entrants depending on the situation.)
|Notification of drawing results||You will be notified by e-mail in late June.|
※Payment should be made after entrants are determined.
|Payment method||Credit card / Internet payment at a convenience store|
|Entry fee||Within Japan: JPY 10,800
From overseas: JPY 13,000※2
|Charity※3||At least 2 units of contributions or more (each unit: JPY 500)|
|Processing fee||JPY 540|
|Total amount※4※5||Within Japan: JPY 12,340 and more
From overseas:JPY 14,540 and more
|Notes||Wheelchair applicants are required to specify participated race name and the record of the race.|
- ※1：For personal entry, the fixed number of individual participants includes a special quota of 4,000 persons who were unsuccessful in applying for the second consecutive year, 1,000 charity runners and 600 Osaka Sports Supporting Runners. No special entry procedure is needed for this special quota.
- ※2：If you live in Japan and cannot read Japanese, you can enter from the overseas entry site (in English). However, in such case, the entry fee will be handled as a fee for overseas entry.
- ※3：We request more than two donations (500 yen per donation) per person in addition to the entry fee.
- ※4：Please note that the total amount may differ according to the number of participants and the number of donations at the time of entry.
- ※5：If you applied for charity products, the total purchsed amount of such products will be added to the total amount.
- ※There is no Challenge Run (8.8 km) event.